- complex queries that process large amounts of data with complex analytical functions (including user behavior analytics);
- variety of reporting types (operational, managerial, mandatory regulatory);
- deep AD-HOC analysis;
- efficient joining of large tables;
- integration with marketing campaign systems and loyalty systems;
- full-text search;
- predictive analytics (demand, balances).
ADPG is an excellent choice for building web applications due to its support for structured and unstructured data, rich data types, and scalability. Many web applications, including social media platforms, e-commerce websites, and content management systems, use PostgreSQL as their primary database.
With its advanced analytics capabilities, ADPG is an excellent choice for businesses that require robust data analysis and business intelligence tools. Its support for advanced SQL features, such as window functions and common table expressions, make it easy to perform complex data analysis tasks.
ADPG supports for ACID transactions, multi-version concurrency control (MVCC), and data integrity. These features make ADPG an ideal choice for financial applications such as trading platforms, payment processing systems, and banking applications.
Support for spatial data types and integration with GIS tools make ADPG an excellent solution for storing and analyzing geographic data in mapping, geocoding, and routing applications.
ADPG can process time-series and supports JSON data types. This allows ADPG to be successfully used in IoT applications that require storing and analyzing large amounts of sensor data.
PostgreSQL is widely used in healthcare applications, where data security and compliance are of utmost importance. You can utilize ADPG to store patient records, medical researches, and clinical trial data.
- Cluster monitoring feature based on pgwatch2 is added
- TimescaleDB extension for metrics storage is supported
- Grafana dashboards with monitoring metrics are provided
- Load balancing feature is added
- The contrib and PostGIS extensions are included in ADPG and do not require installation
- High availability (HA) feature based on Patroni is implemented
- The Etcd service required for HA is added
- Offline installation is supported
- ADPG migrates to PostgreSQL 14.3
- Alt Linux 8.4 SP is supported
- Base monitoring system is implemented
- The ADCM-integrated ADPG bundle is created based on PostgreSQL 14.2
- The contrib and PostGIS 3.1.5 extensions are supported