Arenadata Cluster Manager
Deploy clusters easily and manage them centrally. The installation process reduces deployment time from weeks to minutes; provides a single centralised user interface for making configuration changes to your clusters; provides granular visibility and control over each type of resource.
Today, many organisations are deploying clusters in the cloud to reduce cost and increase efficiency. ADCM supports REST API to simplify interaction with various hostproviders and automate pipelines.
Detailed documentation in Russian and English languages.
Available in the public domain.
Full release history with the description of the upgraded functionality is available in the open domain.
“Product comparison” section is relevant on the date of 30.06.2023.
- Requirement for invisible fields within structure is removed
- The issue caused by non-unique names during termination of an action run is resolved
- Bundle signature check mechanism is implemented
- Optional feature for aggregating non-sensitive cluster details
- API v2 initial release
- Fixed bugs related to null handling, maintenance mode variables, license display, host variable absence in Maintenance Mode, and VM initialization issues
- Brute-force protection mechanism is implemented
- Password policy is changed
- The ability to use an external database to store metadata is added
- Data migration from SQLite to PostgreSQL is supported
- The ability to set sensitive configuration parameters to empty
- The ability to rename existing clusters and hosts in valid states is added
- The download functionality is implemented for action logs
- The maintenance mode is implemented for services and components
- The ability to view audit logs via UI
- Ansible is upgraded to 2.9.27
- The ability to generate logs in CEF format is added to support the security audit functionality
- The user deactivation functionality is substituted for user deletion
- The user authentication via Active Directory/LDAP is supported
- The maintenance mode is supported for hosts
- The support of group config for parameter types that are able to be activated is added
- The ability to remove services that are in the created state is added
- The multiphase bundle upgrade functionality is added
- The Mitogen support is disabled
- The filtering of clusters, services, hosts, and hostproviders according to access rights
- The filtering of object’s actions and their task logs according to access rights is implemented for backend
- The RBAC functionality is added
- Ansible 2.9 is supported (as an alternative)